Our Patented Immersion Mill rapidly pumps the slurry through the media field many more times and more efficiently than any other mill, including basket, horizontal or vertical mills. The drum mill is designed to work specifically on pail and drum-sized batches as an easy way to make products without changing containers: make-and-ship.
Drum Mills and Mixers can be mounted on a rail system, allowing the mixer and mill to slide from side to side to service multiple tanks.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- 20 Hp
- 115″ Overall Height, 36″ Stroke, 22″ Width
- Water-cooled dome for temperature control
- Upper auger to consistently feed material into the mill chamber
- Variable Frequency Inverter
- Compact wall-mounted column uses a counter-balance for manually raising and lowering the machine
- 8” Diameter Basket – 2.5 Liter Media Capacity. Basket Assembly available in .27 mm and .5 mm slots
- Turbo or Marine Style Propeller
- Start and Stop Push Buttons, a Speed Potentiometer, Jog and Emergency Stop
- Safety Features include a Height Limit Switch, Shaft Guard and Can Lock
- Support Legs available for Floor Mounting
Field Training & Support
Hockmeyer is dedicated to providing best-in-class support to maintain the lifespan and efficiency of your Hockmeyer equipment.
Equipment Support Program
Learn about how Hockmeyer can provide dedicated service, maintenance, and training through our Equipment Support Program.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Don’t trust promises, trust results! Hockmeyer offers it’s Customer Service Laboratory to show you exactly how our equipment will increase your product quality and efficiency!