Our Patented Immersion Mill rapidly pumps the slurry through the media field many more times and more efficiently than any other mill, including basket, horizontal or vertical mills. The drum mill is designed to work specifically on drum-sized batches as an easy way to make products without the need to change containers: make-and-ship.
Drum Mills and Mixers can be mounted on a rail system to allow the mixer and mill to slide from side to side service multiple drums.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- 20 Hp
- 115″ Overall Height, 36″ Stroke, 22″ Width
- Variable Frequency Inverter
- Compact wall-mounted column uses a counter-balance for manually raising and lowering the machine
- 8” Diameter Basket – 2.5 Liter Media Capacity. Basket Assembly available in .27 mm and .5 mm slots
- Turbo or Marine Style Propeller
- Start and Stop Push Buttons, a Speed Potentiometer, Jog and Emergency Stop
- Safety Features include a Height Limit Switch, Shaft Guard and Can Lock
- Support Legs available for Floor Mounting
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Don’t trust promises, trust results! Hockmeyer offers it’s Customer Service Laboratory to show you exactly how our equipment will increase your product quality and efficiency!
Test-To-Own Demo Program
Hockmeyer machines are guaranteed to enhance your process. Before purchasing equipment, schedule an appointment with our Lab Technicians and see how machines meet your process needs.
Parts & Service
Keep your Hockmeyer equipment running smoothly through our fully-stocked parts department. We offer quick turnaround times that minimize your machine’s downtime.