Support Your Equipment for Maximum Uptime
Your milling, dispersion, and mixing equipment is a valuable investment that requires constant care and maintenance. Finding problems before they become issues that affect your bottom line can keep efficiency up, keep downtime to a minimum, and improve the safety of your facilities.
What Our Support Program Includes
- Six- to 12-Month Post-Installation Assessment: Assess the efficacy and performance of your newly acquired machinery.
- Equipment Inspection: Evaluate and find issues and efficiencies before they become a significant problem.
- Evaluation of Wear Parts and Patterns: Learn about the patterns of day-to-day patterns in machine wear to establish a parts logistics plan.
- Media and Screens Sizing/Selection: Learn how to maximize media use and manufacturing screens to maintain top-notch efficiencies.
- Recommendations for Improved Performance: Learn from the experts where performance improvements can be found and how to implement them.
- Operator Refresher Training: From established workers to freshly hired employees, we can provide the training your workforce needs to keep up with the latest advancements and techniques.
- Cleaning and Change-Over Techniques: Get the best information on quickly and efficiently employing your Hockmeyer machinery to minimize and optimize cleaning and media change-overs.
Get a Customized Support Package
Every facility and process is different. Hockmeyer can work with you to tailor a customized package that fits your needs, budget, and operation. Just reach out to us via our Contact Form or give us a call at 1.800.906.7278.