The Hockmeyer HCP Immersion Mill utilizes rapid recirculation milling technology to achieve a smaller particle size and tighter particle distribution and is faster than any other technology in the marketplace. This is achieved by pumping the slurry through the media field many more times and more efficiently than any other mill, including basket, horizontal or vertical mills. Circulation can be as fast as 50 passes per hour.
Rapid mixing and milling of raw materials are completed in one tank engaged for the entire cycle. The machine is designed for use in multiple tanks with various capacities.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- Multiple tank positions with 360º rotation available
- Minimal cross-contamination, easy clean-up, and low solvent loss
- Maximizes color development, strength, gloss, durability, and yield
- Reduction of process time versus traditional milling techniques
- Highly efficient using small quantities of media
- Use media as small as .5 mm and as large as 2 mm
- Consistent performance
- Various materials of construction available
- Tight Particle Distribution
- Fast processing times
- High product recovery – reduced raw material loss
|Model||HP||Batch Size Min/Max (Gallons)||Vessel (Diameter x Height)||Media Volume (Liters)||Weight (lbs)|
|Micromill||1||1.06/4.23 cups||4 x 7.5||49 ML||133|
|HCP – ¼||2||1/5||8.3 x 12||0.25||430|
|HCP – 1||10||5/20||14 x 26||1||1000|
|HCP – 1 DM||10||3/15||12 x 19||1||1330|
|HCP DM||20||40.55||24 x 37||2.5||2000|
|HCP – 2.5||15||13/35||18 x 24||2.5||1335|
|HCP – 10||40||50/150||32 x 42||8||4000|
|HCP – 20||60||120/250||42 x 48||18||4500|
|HCP – 40||100||250/600||48 x 54||35||7250|
|HCP – 60||150||600/800||56 x 60||46||12000|
|HCP – 80||200||800/1100||66 x 84||63||23000|
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Choosing the Proper Equipment Can Easily Be Done at our Customer Service Laboratory
Test-To-Own Demo Program
Hockmeyer machines are guaranteed to enhance your process. Before purchasing equipment, schedule an appointment with our Lab Technicians and see how machines meet your process needs.
Parts & Service
The Hockmeyer Parts Department is fully stocked for quick turnaround on customer orders to minimize machine downtime.