- Steel construction
- Dual high-pressure hydraulic hoists to raise and lower machine on recirculating ball bearing guides
- Skid mounted for ease of installation.
- All hydraulic and solvent connections installed, and factory tested
- PLC control station with keypad display in NEMA 4 cabinet
- One-piece brush bracket to allow quick changes from large to small brush assemblies
- Safe control system for XP environments
- Cleans vessels 36 to 60 inches from 36 to 58 inches tall with options for larger machines available
- An intrinsically safe programmable control system
- Baseline tilting assembly to ensure ease of drainage
- Lid liner can be of Polyethylene or Teflon construction
- Custom brush assemblies available for special applications
Read our article The Merits of Safe and Efficient Cleaning of Process Vessels In A Manufacturing Setting to learn how the CMX-200 can benefit your facility.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Don’t trust promises, trust results! Hockmeyer offers it’s Customer Service Laboratory to show you exactly how our equipment will increase your product quality and efficiency!
Test-To-Own Demo Program
Hockmeyer machines are guaranteed to enhance your process. Before purchasing equipment, schedule an appointment with our Lab Technicians and see how machines meet your process needs.
Parts & Service
Keep your Hockmeyer equipment running smoothly through our fully-stocked parts department. We offer quick turnaround times that minimize your machine’s downtime.