- Steel construction
- Dual high-pressure hydraulic hoists to raise and lower machine on recirculating ball bearing guides
- Skid mounted for ease of installation.
- All hydraulic and solvent connections installed, and factory tested
- PLC control station with keypad display in NEMA 4 cabinet
- One-piece brush bracket to allow quick changes from large to small brush assemblies
- Safe control system for XP environments
- Cleans vessels 36 to 60 inches from 36 to 58 inches tall with options for larger machines available
- An intrinsically safe programmable control system
- Baseline tilting assembly to ensure ease of drainage
- Lid liner can be of Polyethylene or Teflon construction
- Custom brush assemblies available for special applications
Read our article The Merits of Safe and Efficient Cleaning of Process Vessels In A Manufacturing Setting to learn how the CMX-200 can benefit your facility.
Field Training & Support
Hockmeyer is dedicated to providing best-in-class support to maintain the lifespan and efficiency of your Hockmeyer equipment.
Equipment Support Program
Learn about how Hockmeyer can provide dedicated service, maintenance, and training through our Equipment Support Program.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Don’t trust promises, trust results! Hockmeyer offers it’s Customer Service Laboratory to show you exactly how our equipment will increase your product quality and efficiency!