The HCPN Immersion Mill is the cutting edge in nanoparticle production. This revolutionary machine makes the science of nanoparticle manipulation user friendly, clearing the path to new product development. Hockmeyer’s patented containment wall ensures the retention of very small media. This, along with additional stationary and rotating pegs, creates an intensely aggressive shear zone that produces very fine grinds and tight particle distributions.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- Patented high-performance hub
- Utilizes ultra fine grinding beads below .1 mm in size
- Process times up to 6X faster than conventional mills
- Less media needed means reduced operating cost
- Patented auger optimizes product feed into the mill
- Maximizes raw material development
- Generates less waste and product loss than traditional mills
- Also available with metal-free wear components
- Achieves particle distributions below 100nm
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Choosing the Proper Equipment Can Easily Be Done at our Customer Service Laboratory
Test-To-Own Demo Program
Hockmeyer machines are guaranteed to enhance your process. Before purchasing equipment, schedule an appointment with our Lab Technicians and see how machines meet your process needs.
Parts & Service
The Hockmeyer Parts Department is fully stocked for quick turnaround on customer orders to minimize machine downtime.