The HCPN Immersion Mill is the cutting edge in nanoparticle production. This revolutionary machine makes the science of nanoparticle manipulation user friendly, clearing the path to new product development. Hockmeyer’s patented containment wall ensures the retention of very small media. This, along with additional stationery and rotating pegs, creates an intensely aggressive shear zone that produces very fine grinds and tight particle distributions.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- Patented high-performance hub
- Utilizes ultra fine grinding beads below .1 mm in size
- Process times up to 6X faster than conventional mills
- Less media needed means reduced operating cost
- Patented auger optimizes product feed into the mill
- Maximizes raw material development
- Generates less waste and product loss than traditional mills
- Also available with metal-free wear components
- Achieves particle distributions below 100nm
Read our article Particle Reduction Into the Nanometer Range to learn more about the HCPN.
Field Training & Support
Hockmeyer is dedicated to providing best-in-class support to maintain the lifespan and efficiency of your Hockmeyer equipment.
Equipment Support Program
Learn about how Hockmeyer can provide dedicated service, maintenance, and training through our Equipment Support Program.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Don’t trust promises, trust results! Hockmeyer offers it’s Customer Service Laboratory to show you exactly how our equipment will increase your product quality and efficiency!