The HCPS Immersion Mill Design features an upper auger and interchangeable scraper blades. The “S” series is designed for processing high viscosity and/or highly thixotropic products up to 2 million cps.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- Interchangeable single-arm sweep and helical sweep design
- Keeps the side wall clear and improves heat transfer
- Ideal for high viscosity products
- Patented auger feeds high viscosity materials through the mill
- Sweep easily removed for batch flexibility
- Heat transfer is improved dramatically
- One-step process means easier cleaning and less labor
- Requires minimal operator interface
- Processes very high particle solids-concentrate batches to improve milling efficiency
- Patented sweep design simultaneously compresses and scrapes material against the tank wall to assist in deagglomeration and heat transfer
- Safer; faster and greener than 3-roll mills
- Ideal for: Thixotropic; Newtonian; High Density; Heat Sensitive products
|Model||HP||Batch Size Min/Max (Gallons)||Vessel (Diameter x Height)||Media Volume (Liters)||Weight (lbs)|
|Micromill||1||.75/1.5||5 x 6.5||50 ML||155|
|HCPS – ¼||2||1.75/2||8.3 x 12||0.25||426|
|HCPS – 2.5||10||8/12||14 x 26||1||1110|
|HCPS- 5||25||35/55||24 x 36||4.5||2200|
|HCPS – 10||40||70/100||30 x 42||8||4000|
|HCPS – 20||60||150/220||40 x 48||18||4500|
|HCPS – 40||100||330/400||50 x 54||35||7250|
|HCPS – 60||150||430/550||56 x 60||46||12000|
|HCPS – 80||200||600/935||66 x 72||63||23000|
Read our article The High Viscosity Immersion Mill to learn more about the HCPS.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Choosing the Proper Equipment Can Easily Be Done at our Customer Service Laboratory
Test-To-Own Demo Program
Hockmeyer machines are guaranteed to enhance your process. Before purchasing equipment, schedule an appointment with our Lab Technicians and see how machines meet your process needs.
Parts & Service
The Hockmeyer Parts Department is fully stocked for quick turnaround on customer orders to minimize machine downtime.