2022 HEC NEXGEN Vacuum Mill
Milling Innovation at Its Best
NEXGEN™ is the state of the art in particle size reduction. Rapid-flow vacuum milling is designed to enhance efficiency and boost profits by reducing process times, increasing yields, and eliminating air entrapment. It facilitates faster, purer particle size reduction and deagglomeration without the hassle of air bubbles in the feedstock.
Design with portability in mind and for tight-fitting spaces. It’s the most versatile mill in the market.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- Flexibility for various batch volumes
- Hook up to any tank: portable or permanent
- Sanitary fittings for fast and easy cleanup
- High screen surface area to media ratio
- Greater media field throughput than any mill on the market
- Nanoparticle size capability
- Easy cleanup and minimal waste with 99% product recovery
- Wide range of screen sizes is available
- Handles slurry up to 15,000 cps
|Model||HP||Batch Size Min/Max (Gallons)||Media Volume (Liters)|
|Micromill||1||1 L/1 Gal.||49 ML|
|HNG – 2.5||15||15/50||2.5|
|HNG – 5||25||35/100||4.5|
|HNG – 20||60||150/400||18.5|
|HNG – 60||100||400/1000||46|
Learn how the HNG’s Vacuum Milling Enables Purer, Faster Dispersions.
Field Training & Support
Hockmeyer is dedicated to providing best-in-class support to maintain the lifespan and efficiency of your Hockmeyer equipment.
Equipment Support Program
Learn about how Hockmeyer can provide dedicated service, maintenance, and training through our Equipment Support Program.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Don’t trust promises, trust results! Hockmeyer offers it’s Customer Service Laboratory to show you exactly how our equipment will increase your product quality and efficiency!