NEXGEN™ is the state of the art in particle size reduction. Rapid-flow vacuum milling designed to enhance efficiency and boost profits by reducing process times, increasing yields, and eliminating air entrapment. It facilitates faster, purer particle size reduction and deagglomeration without the hassle of air bubbles in the feedstock.
Design with portability in mind and for tight-fitting spaces. It’s the most versatile mill in the market.
Covered by one or more of the following patents: 5,184,783; 5,497,948; 5,820,040; 7,175,118; 7,559.493; 7,828,234; 7,883,036; 7,914,200; 8,182,133; 8,376,252; 8,733,677; 9,597,691 B1
- Flexibility for various batch volumes
- Hook up to any tank: portable or permanent
- Sanitary fittings for fast and easy cleanup
- High screen surface area to media ratio
- Greater media field throughput than any mill on the market
- Nanoparticle size capability
- Easy cleanup and minimal waste with 99% product recovery
- Wide range of screen sizes available
- Handles slurry up to 15,000 cps
|Model||HP||Batch Size Min/Max (Gallons)||Media Volume (Liters)|
|Micromill||1||1 L/1 Gal.||49 ML|
|HNG – 2.5||15||15/50||2.5|
|HNG – 5||25||35/100||4.5|
|HNG – 20||60||150/400||18.5|
|HNG – 60||100||400/1000||46|
Learn how the HNG’s Vacuum Milling Enables Purer, Faster Dispersions.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Choosing the Proper Equipment Can Easily Be Done at our Customer Service Laboratory
Test-To-Own Demo Program
Hockmeyer machines are guaranteed to enhance your process. Before purchasing equipment, schedule an appointment with our Lab Technicians and see how machines meet your process needs.
Parts & Service
The Hockmeyer Parts Department is fully stocked for quick turnaround on customer orders to minimize machine downtime.