A Rotor Stator is a High Shear Mixer that utilizes a rotor a stationary stator that typically operates at very high speeds, creating a vortex circulating the product through the gap between the rotor and stator, resulting in a very homogeneous dispersion.
- Sizes from 2 horsepower to 100 horsepower
- Hoist or tank mounted
- Inverter driven
- Multiple fixed position designs on hoist mounted models
- Stainless steel material of construction
- Mill to highly polished finishes
- Typically designed for atmospheric operation with available vacuum or pressure designs
- Electrical components for hazardous or safe environments
Field Training & Support
Hockmeyer is dedicated to providing best-in-class support to maintain the lifespan and efficiency of your Hockmeyer equipment.
Equipment Support Program
Learn about how Hockmeyer can provide dedicated service, maintenance, and training through our Equipment Support Program.
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Don’t trust promises, trust results! Hockmeyer offers it’s Customer Service Laboratory to show you exactly how our equipment will increase your product quality and efficiency!