A Rotor Stator is a High Shear Mixer that utilizes a rotor a stationary stator that typically operates at very high speeds, creating a vortex circulating the product through the gap between the rotor and stator, resulting in a very homogeneous dispersion.
- Sizes from 2 horsepower to 100 horsepower
- Hoist or tank mounted
- Inverter driven
- Multiple fixed position designs on hoist mounted models
- Stainless steel material of construction
- Mill to highly polished finishes
- Typically designed for atmospheric operation with available vacuum or pressure designs
- Electrical components for hazardous or safe environments
Customer Testing-Applications Lab
Choosing the Proper Equipment Can Easily Be Done at our Customer Service Laboratory
Test-To-Own Demo Program
Hockmeyer machines are guaranteed to enhance your process. Before purchasing equipment, schedule an appointment with our Lab Technicians and see how machines meet your process needs.
Parts & Service
The Hockmeyer Parts Department is fully stocked for quick turnaround on customer orders to minimize machine downtime.